13:56 Saturday 2 July 2011
Miss you

Onew & Lena Park ~ Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat cover "Lucky"


I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
I'm lucky we're in love every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday

I hope everyone is merry and well :D I'm dedicating this to you ;D miss you~<3
Lyrics may be a bit misleading... don't think sick xP



Older Posts newer Posts
That's What We Said~


bio c-box links archives


The Doctor says: Yo hoho!

♦Please Comment and Follow ^^
♦Check out Our Personal Blogs! xD
♦P.S. this blog looks best on Google Chrome!!! :3
♦P.P.S. each of us will write in different colours!

♥ Cheeseballs - Red ♥ Jellysaur - Black ♥ Tam-Pon - Green ♥ Viccky - Violet ♥ Lucy - TARDIS Blue

hit counter
hit counter