20:47 Sunday 19 June 2011
If You Stay - Joseph Vincent
Hey guysss....I'VE GOT THREE MORE EXAMS TO GO! then im fwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeee~~~


sadly..im procrastinating so much it's not funny. T^T


BUT. Math C should be alright and chemm...its just memorising...and crap. im worried about my japanese speaking test. we have to talk about holidays. and what we did. oh well.. I CAN DO THIS! if i start concentrating :L


Ok. my Song Of The Post is............*drum roll*


click ----->If You Stay - Joseph Vincent (Include his Official Youtube Channel)



He has a good voice~~ and this is an original song. he usually sing covers.


Erm..so I'm addicted to that song....for now. I'll probably be on another song in the next week or so. hahahha.




I was standing on the other side
Watching you leaving I
Couldn't see you go

Know that I was so sincere
When I said I need you here
Cause this is your home


You're the one my everything
If you stay you'll make me sing

I'll give you my life
I'll give you my heart
and nothing will ever come between us
ever come between us tonight
I'll show you the way
Just promise me that you'll stay


When you're with me I feel so alive
You're the bonnie to my clyde
We can paint the town

But you're so far
And that can't even hold me down

And I know that our bond's so true
You are to me as I am to you
And I know that we can sustain
even though we ain't together
our love still remains


Hope you enjoyed the song as much as I did~~


-STORY OF MY LIFE-



Older Posts newer Posts
That's What We Said~


bio c-box links archives


The Doctor says: Yo hoho!

♦Please Comment and Follow ^^
♦Check out Our Personal Blogs! xD
♦P.S. this blog looks best on Google Chrome!!! :3
♦P.P.S. each of us will write in different colours!

♥ Cheeseballs - Red ♥ Jellysaur - Black ♥ Tam-Pon - Green ♥ Viccky - Violet ♥ Lucy - TARDIS Blue

hit counter
hit counter