22:17 Wednesday 15 June 2011
BLOCKS DAY 1
PHYSICS EXAM

Highlights of today:
- Hot chips and hot chocolate with Cheeseballs
- Shared an ice-cream sundae with Jellysaur, Cheeseballs and Tam-pon... (Lucy decided to be unique and eat her sushi ;o)

Our awesome cookie thingy sundae <3
We devoured it like fatties ._."



BIOLOGY EXAM TOMORROW *CROSSES FINGERS*




Nice Guys :)



Nice guys finish last,
That’s why I’ll treat you like trash,
It’s not what I really wanna do.
But, you only date bad guys so,
I’ll give it my best try to,
Treat you the way you want me to.

But behind the scenes she means the world to me.
Wanna tell her that she’s beautiful, and show her that she’s loved.
Hold her hand when she’s scared, tell her how much I care…
But that won’t win her heart BECAUSE….

Labels:




Older Posts newer Posts
That's What We Said~


bio c-box links archives


The Doctor says: Yo hoho!

♦Please Comment and Follow ^^
♦Check out Our Personal Blogs! xD
♦P.S. this blog looks best on Google Chrome!!! :3
♦P.P.S. each of us will write in different colours!

♥ Cheeseballs - Red ♥ Jellysaur - Black ♥ Tam-Pon - Green ♥ Viccky - Violet ♥ Lucy - TARDIS Blue

hit counter
hit counter