20:51 Tuesday 31 May 2011
Perfect Two Freeverse
Cheeseballs here. Again. Cause apparently my last post was too short for people's likings. WELL I'M SORRY I DONT LIVE UP TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS! 


Anyways, I saw this song, 1:05 long only, so I allow you to procrastinate for 1:05 minutes. 


I saw the lyrics of this song on someone's blog and I looked it up on youtube, and at first, it just showed this: 



and im like...uh...ok..random asian guy who needs a haircut. So I tried to look at other videos but couldn't find it. I was so desperate because the lyrics were so goooood...then i googled it and it still came up with that video. In the end, my curiosity got to me so I just clicked on it.


Try it now. mind = blown. ok, maybe not blown, but amazed. asian-guy-who-needs-a-haircut can actually rap. he's great. plain awesomeness.


Here are the lyrics, listen to the song, and enjoy. 



Together we can be the perfect two, you know a duo
When we play Yu-Gi-Oh, we'd have our tag-team duels
We can be inseparable like Cosmo and Wanda,
Mickey and Minnie, Shrek and Fiona
We can even have our own little fairytales,
Maybe not like the ones that Disney movies entail
So no fantasies, villains or castles I'm afraid
But I'll treat you like a princess still with many things homemade
So don't worry cause we'll still have those sweet moments
That we'll never forget unlike the table of elements
Or maybe that's just cause I was never good at Chemistry
Hoping that will change at least in terms of you and me
Truth be told, I just want to be with you for infinity
Don't think about the affinity cause simply we were meant to be 
Grateful for that day where we met and just happened to fall
For each other, no doubt, no questions at all

Here's his channel: Kinoshu's Channel

He's pretty good. for an asian. even though he needs a haircut. 

  • get a haircut xD hahah don't be lazy! i actually watched this video just to see if you cut ur hair! i see u're lazy :p! nice cover by the way
  • @CandyCon3 I'm trimming or cutting my hair this weekend. P:
  • @Kinoshu cut ur hair xd! hahah

LOL. comments. 

Anyways, my procrastination time is up. I must go and do my eng that is due tomorrow and Jap listening test and Math C homework and study study study.

Interesting Note: You know, I've always thought procrastiation was spelt like this: procastination. cause people always say pro-ca-sti-na-tion.

didnt know it had an 'r' between c and a. procRastination. well..my bad.

-STORY OF MY LIFE-



Older Posts newer Posts
That's What We Said~


bio c-box links archives


The Doctor says: Yo hoho!

♦Please Comment and Follow ^^
♦Check out Our Personal Blogs! xD
♦P.S. this blog looks best on Google Chrome!!! :3
♦P.P.S. each of us will write in different colours!

♥ Cheeseballs - Red ♥ Jellysaur - Black ♥ Tam-Pon - Green ♥ Viccky - Violet ♥ Lucy - TARDIS Blue

hit counter
hit counter