23:11 Friday 20 May 2011
Today I Don't Feel Like Doing Anything...
I don't even want to blog, I mean come on! It's Friday night, I just want to talk on the msn, read manga, blast my music right up. But noooooooo.......


1. Mum wants me to do work cause apparently exams are coming up and I'm not prepared at all...which is true. but it's Friday! No...don't even think about going there. As much of a music post I'm doing, that song is not going to appear on this blog. EVER. you know what I'm talking about. 


2. It's my turn to blog... <--- what a lame excuse. *sigh* but...since I don't want to do work, I guess I'll blog! =) 


So, "Song of the Post". You know how people say 'Song of the Day' and all those random stuff? well... I made this up - "Song of the Post". Cause it IS 'Song of the Post'. 


Click link ---> The Lazy Song - Bruno Mars


This song = worth watching. It's funny, interesting, and a good song that you can totaaaaaaally relate. 


I mean, you guys all have had that day where you just feel like doing NOTHING at all. Nothing.


Today I don't feel like doing anything
I just want to lay in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone
So leave a message at the tone
Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything







So, ENJOYYYYY the music~~ Will post more up in the future.
That's my post, so tooooodles peeps~


This is Cheeseballs. 


-STORY OF MY LIFE-



Older Posts newer Posts
That's What We Said~


bio c-box links archives


The Doctor says: Yo hoho!

♦Please Comment and Follow ^^
♦Check out Our Personal Blogs! xD
♦P.S. this blog looks best on Google Chrome!!! :3
♦P.P.S. each of us will write in different colours!

♥ Cheeseballs - Red ♥ Jellysaur - Black ♥ Tam-Pon - Green ♥ Viccky - Violet ♥ Lucy - TARDIS Blue

hit counter
hit counter