17:39 Monday 16 May 2011
this is my first time - if you know what i mean
 <---thats me


Sup peoples! Hi. I'm cheeseballs - because I like cheese..............and apparently...balls. I want this post to be funny, but as you will notice in the future, I am not funny. So I wasted 70 minutes in my math (last period) thinking up titles and url for this blog. I had great ideas! And in the end, we decided not to use it, cause apparently, Jellysaur came up with a better title for this blog. In 30 seconds. And we decided to use her idea.


And so....this blog is born. Created. Invented. Alive. <---OMG. doctor who. 
anywayyyyyyys.... our blog: That's What We Said because this blog IS about what we said.


We will be posting different posts, different personalities. Some will be boring, like Tam-Pon's. Some will be smart like Lucy's. Some will be cute like Vicky's. And some will be sick and witty like Jellysaur.


I must say, this post is coming out quite nicely............I don't care what you think. I still think I'm awesome. I would've typed up this post in text language on purpose just so Jellysaur can waste half an hour of her life editting my post. But no, because I'm nice. And awesome.


I won't put up what I did today. Because that's not what this blog is about. This blog is about random musings from five random asians. If you do want to see what happened today, visit my blog: www.cindys-awesome-blog.blogspot.com
DONT STALK ME


"The Awkward Moment when I started the topic Doctor Who and Jellysaur, Vicky and Lucy started spaazzing while I was left out. The worst part? I was stuck with Tam-Pon."


There. That will be my random musings for today. OH. and while i was saying out my suggestions for the title of this blog, I said "This is my first time" and Vicky's boyfriend walked in on us. And just went =.=""""""""""""""""""". <---yes. exactly like that. So THAT was awkward.


-STORY OF MY LIFE-



Older Posts newer Posts
That's What We Said~


bio c-box links archives


The Doctor says: Yo hoho!

♦Please Comment and Follow ^^
♦Check out Our Personal Blogs! xD
♦P.S. this blog looks best on Google Chrome!!! :3
♦P.P.S. each of us will write in different colours!

♥ Cheeseballs - Red ♥ Jellysaur - Black ♥ Tam-Pon - Green ♥ Viccky - Violet ♥ Lucy - TARDIS Blue

hit counter
hit counter