22:40 Tuesday 17 May 2011
"Cheeseballs! You should wear stockings again!"
Lucy said to me today: "I want to see you wear stockings again!"


Now, in normal circumstances, normal people say that to compliment the other party.
In this case, Lucy said that, which I thought was because she thinks I look sexy in stockings.


But I was humble, and I asked, faking a smile, acting innocent and clueless, "why?"
And waited for the compliment.


Lucy replied me, "Because I don't want to see your ugly legs!"


After that, I ignored her for 30 seconds, of our 25 minutes morning tea. While i sulked in my emo corner, peeling mandarin. 


OMG.... -----> ITS CHARLIE!!!!!!!! *spaazzz*



Older Posts newer Posts
That's What We Said~


bio c-box links archives


The Doctor says: Yo hoho!

♦Please Comment and Follow ^^
♦Check out Our Personal Blogs! xD
♦P.S. this blog looks best on Google Chrome!!! :3
♦P.P.S. each of us will write in different colours!

♥ Cheeseballs - Red ♥ Jellysaur - Black ♥ Tam-Pon - Green ♥ Viccky - Violet ♥ Lucy - TARDIS Blue

hit counter
hit counter