21:32 Monday 30 May 2011
We're tough guys and we have feelings...
Cheeseballs says "cheeeeeeeeeeeeeese!!!!!" *takes a snapshot of your retarded smiling face*


So, Song of the Post for this post is going to be......actually, SongS of the Post. I've decided to put two songs - because I'm just that awesome.


I saw this on facebook the other day and it was really good and I am in love with ChesterSee. He's not THAT hot but his voice......... *shivers* *drools* *pants*


Anyways, here it is: 


Shed A Tear


Here it comes
Can't you see
That we're tough guys and we have feelings
Take me hand
Close your eyes
With you right here
I'mma shed a tear
And Cry


What's more, is that this song is originally inspired by this song:





Here we come
Come with me
There's a world out there that we should see
Take my hand
Close your eyes
With you right here
I'm a rocketeer
Let's Fly


So enjoy guys~~ And listen to more ChesterSee's songs at: 

That'll be my post for now. If I have more interesting stuff to share, I'll post later...when I feel like it. Or you can go to my blog: cindys-awesome-blog.blogspot.com and check out my awesome blog. hahaha. im so funny.

-STORY OF MY LIFE-



Older Posts newer Posts
That's What We Said~


bio c-box links archives


The Doctor says: Yo hoho!

♦Please Comment and Follow ^^
♦Check out Our Personal Blogs! xD
♦P.S. this blog looks best on Google Chrome!!! :3
♦P.P.S. each of us will write in different colours!

♥ Cheeseballs - Red ♥ Jellysaur - Black ♥ Tam-Pon - Green ♥ Viccky - Violet ♥ Lucy - TARDIS Blue

hit counter
hit counter