21:54 Saturday 28 May 2011
Life... Thou art a nagging female dog >>
Psp = killing my determination to study >>"
I shall stick it in a drawer beginning tomorrow =D
... and not procrastinate... hopefully... [[this plan will fail]] -_-"


Yes... this is the way I am... I can't help it... >>"
Go screw yourself if you have a problem with me being high + crap all the time -O-" [If you know who I'm referring to] :3


On a lighter note...


OMGOGMGOMGOGMOGMGOMGOMOGMOGMGMOGMOGOGMGO
*INSERT DARK ROOM*
*INSERT DRUM ROLL*
*INSERT DROOLING EMOTE*


FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0




THE AWESOME-NESS IS BLINDING ME *_*




I bow down to you oh awesome Square-Enix...






NOW HURRY UP AND RELEASE IT >;@


Unless you seriously want me to wait half a year...
oh the misery... 

If there's a random viccky-saur roaming the streets firing crap out of its mouth... you'll know the cause :(

Onion Head-Saur... but you get it :L

Some random photo of my cat being awesome :)




And a video of some retards :L





BACK TO MORE AMNESIA WALKTHROUGHS XD
The hilarious reactions the people have :)

DOCTOR WHO EPISODE TOMORROW #____________#

Labels:




Older Posts newer Posts
That's What We Said~


bio c-box links archives


The Doctor says: Yo hoho!

♦Please Comment and Follow ^^
♦Check out Our Personal Blogs! xD
♦P.S. this blog looks best on Google Chrome!!! :3
♦P.P.S. each of us will write in different colours!

♥ Cheeseballs - Red ♥ Jellysaur - Black ♥ Tam-Pon - Green ♥ Viccky - Violet ♥ Lucy - TARDIS Blue

hit counter
hit counter