23:05 Friday 10 June 2011
Every Avenue
Yo peeeeps! its me CHEESEBALLS again. =)


so...SONG OF THE POST for this post is....... *drum roll*


click---> TELL ME I'M A WRECK - EVERY AVENUE


So...this song is just soooo addictive. and so relateable. 


here are the lyrics


I could have been easier on you
I could have been all you held onto
I know I wasn't fair, I tried my best to care about you
I know I could have been a better man
But I always had to have the upper hand
I'm struggling to see the better side of me
But I can't take all your jabs and taunts
You're pointing out my every fault
And you wonder why I walked away

When you tell me I'm a wreck
You say that I'm a mess
How could you expect anything less?
You latched onto me then cried that I strung you along
I told you when you asked
I knew this wouldn't last
At least I could be honest about that
And now you're telling everyone
How I only did you wrong
I guess you never knew me at all





Remember on my 21st birthday
You took me where we went on our first date
We stayed till closing time, after 4 glasses of wine
You started with a pointless argument
You said that I forgot to compliment
The dress you wore that night
That I've seen a thousand times
But I think we just want different things
I want space, you want a diamond ring
Whatever made you think we were meant to be?

Still I see you standing there
Waiting 'round for me to fall
Girl you must be crazy
Still believing you and me belong
I guess you never knew me at all.





Another song that's also good is:


click--> THINK OF YOU LATER (EMPTY ROOM) - EVERY AVENUE


the lyrics are:


This might be my last chance,
So maybe I should take it.
I just hope your listening,
To everything I’m saying.
I miss the long drives, the car rides,
The bad fights, the good times;
The way you make me feel
will never leave my mind.

Think of you later in my empty room,
Where I, I will fall asleep alone.
Think of you later in my empty room,
Where I, I will fall asleep alone.



( this is a video of lyrics. the link i provided before is the music video)

So, quit your crying
And wipe the tears from your eyes.
‘Cause this is “see you later,”
I’m not into goodbyes.
Watch the brake lights
as I leave your drive-way,
The warm nights, will stay beside me,
No matter where I go!




So this might be my last chance,
To wipe the tears from your eyes.
'Cause this is "see you later,"
I'm not into goodbyes.
Watch the brake lights
as I leave your drive-way,
The warm nights, will stay beside me,
No matter where I go....


Hope you'll enjoy the music~~ love them so much.


-STORY OF MY LIFE-



Older Posts newer Posts
That's What We Said~


bio c-box links archives


The Doctor says: Yo hoho!

♦Please Comment and Follow ^^
♦Check out Our Personal Blogs! xD
♦P.S. this blog looks best on Google Chrome!!! :3
♦P.P.S. each of us will write in different colours!

♥ Cheeseballs - Red ♥ Jellysaur - Black ♥ Tam-Pon - Green ♥ Viccky - Violet ♥ Lucy - TARDIS Blue

hit counter
hit counter