21:35 Monday 20 June 2011
BLOCKS;;;; DAY 4
MATHS C EXAM !!!
... I swear, blocks have killed my brain, I'm half dead at the moment... -_-"


ONE MORE TEST LEFT!!!!


BRING IT CHEM!!! >;3


ANY WAYS...
The maths c exam was awesome =]
I'M SO ASHAMED IN YOU JELLY... *shakes head*
................ TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM........ =___________=" *no comment*
LUCY!!! WE SHALL BE AWESOME TOGETHER =D


"Highlight" of today:
Cindy's hot chocolate stained hand.... >>"
CLICK CLICK CLICK AWAAAAAAY =D


My boredom has taken hold...

Labels:




Older Posts newer Posts
That's What We Said~


bio c-box links archives


The Doctor says: Yo hoho!

♦Please Comment and Follow ^^
♦Check out Our Personal Blogs! xD
♦P.S. this blog looks best on Google Chrome!!! :3
♦P.P.S. each of us will write in different colours!

♥ Cheeseballs - Red ♥ Jellysaur - Black ♥ Tam-Pon - Green ♥ Viccky - Violet ♥ Lucy - TARDIS Blue

hit counter
hit counter